Why use a pet sitter rather than a kennel? Pet sitting offers many advantages over kenneling.
Advantages for the Pet
- Remains in his or her safe, secure environment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar
- Follows his or her normal diet and exercise routine
- Avoids exposure to illnesses or parasites from other animals
- Receives love and personal attention while the owner is away
Benefits for the Pet Owner
- Not inconvenienced by having to transport the pet
- Doesn’t have to impose on or inconvenience a friend, family member or neighbor
- No need to stop and start mail and/or newspaper delivery
- Regular visits by the professional, licensed pet sitter – as well as keeping the pet home – help deter crime and promote security
- The owner is secure in the knowledge that while he or she is away the pet is in capable and caring hands
- The pet owner can arrange for other special services to be provided by the professional pet sitter
Pet sitting is often LESS expensive than kenneling, especially when dealing with multiple pets!